Save time and money with a 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 10-day city pass which includes a 1-day hop-on-hop-off bus tour. Visit over 80 London attractions like Tower of London and Westminster Abbey.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 - 10 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Scan your London Pass at the gate or ticket office to redeem credits and enter.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Attractions and tours are subject to change. Please check the digital guide included on your confirmation voucher for the full list of inclusions, opening times, and reservation instructions, when applicable before you go
- The London Pass child sightseer credits package is valid from 5-15 years old
- The London Pass becomes active upon first use
- The London Pass is flexible. You are not obligated to make use of it on the same day you booked it
- Each London Pass is loaded with a credits value reflecting maximum gate prices (a total value of attraction entries) as well
- as the number of days on your pass. For example, a 1-day adult London Pass gives you 270 GBP worth of attraction credits
- while a 3-day adult London Pass gives you a credit of 495 GBP