Cycle the bike paths of the River Thames to Hampton Court Palace and discover the 17th-century royal hunting grounds at Bushy Park, the second largest Royal Park of London. Deer still roam the park! Enjoy a traditional afternoon picnic of tea and cake.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Richmond Train Station, TW9 2AZ (mainline from London Waterloo or Underground District Line from Hammersmith /Earls Court/Kensington - 20-minute approximate travel time). They will be waiting outside WH Smith, after the ticket barrier and upstairs at the main entranceOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Outdoor clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Sensible clothing and shoes are advised. This path can be muddy in places
- Half-day option to visit Hampton Court Palace, then return to your hotel by train afterwards, or luggage and accommodation transfers offered for full-day tours at extra cost by inquiry.
- Advance booking is essential to reserve bikes
- No refund on cancellations made within 72 hours. Dates can be changed but are subject to a charge.
- The Private Tour is for 1-4 people with bike hire
- Please note, due to COVID-19 the afternoon tea picnic is currently not on offer