Get to know Wales' countryside, mountain views, history, and heritage on this full day bus tour. Explore UNESCO Sites, admire well-preserved heritage architecture, and learn about Welsh myths and legends from your guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the bus stop directly outside the entrance to Llandudno Train Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Oversize luggage
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Any walking is light, apart from a brief 5-minute walk up to Dolbadarn Castle, which can be avoided if necessary
- Currents fees into sightseeing locations are ever-changing due to Covid restrictions. Please visit websites to see up-to-date prices
- A minimum number of guests is required for our tours to go ahead
- We reserve the right to cancel if numbers are low
- Parents must bring their own child seat for children aged 0-3 years old