Explore Snowdonia National Park, Great Britain’s smallest house, Bodnant Garden, the National Slate Museum, and much more, all on this guided tour of the highlights of Wales.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Welsh
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
At the end of the promenade, next to a mini-roundabout, there is a bus stop/layby opposite the pier entrance blue huts. Meet your guides at this bus stop/layby. Look for a silver and bright-green minibus. Please arrive at the meeting point early, as the tour leaves promptly at 8:30 AM and the local partner will not wait for late arrivals.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine unless weather the is deemed unsafe.
- We reserve the right to cancel a tour if Pax/Numbers are deemed insufficient.