On this unforgettable day, visit the strikingly beautiful UNESCO listed Škocjan Caves and the beautiful medieval town of Škocjan. Try local wine and prosciutto.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Radisson Blu Plaza @ 8:15 AM. Hotel Birokrat @ 8:15 AM. Hotel. Aust. Trend @ 8:15 AM. Hotel Intercontinental @ 8:30 AM. Hotel Central @ 8:30 AM. Hotel GH Union @ 8:30 AM. Hotel City @ 8:30 AM. Hotel Park @ 8:45 AM. Hostel Celica @ 8:45 AM. Krekov trg @ 8:45 AM. Levstikov square @ 8:45 AM. French revolution square @ 8:45 AM. Hotel Cubo @ 8:45 AM. Hotel Lev @ 8:45 AM. M-Hotel @ 8:45 AM. Hotel Mons @ 8:45 AM.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- There is a minimum number of 2 people required for the tour to operate and there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if this is not met and you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
- You must bring your passport or ID card
- Please provide the name and address of your accommodation and your contact telephone number when booking in case the local partner needs to contact you regarding a change to the tour departure time
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes because this tour involves a moderate amount of walking