Ljubljana's magical charm grows even stronger in wintertime when the city turns into an enchanting wonderland! Neighborhoods are full of colorful lights, Christmas markets, the aroma of fragrant mulled wine, and everyone’s favorite winter delights.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Starting time 4:00 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Explore charming alleys, lovely bridges, and colorful façades of wintery Ljubljana
- Shop at local Christmas markets and stock up on homemade chocolates, artisanal souvenirs, and other Slovenian gifts
- Be mezmerised by stunning views of Ljubljana and the snowcapped Alps from one of the tallest buildings in the city
- Learn about local holiday traditions and the history of Slovenia and Yugoslavia while enjoying a cup of hot mulled wine
- Local English-speaking guide
- Mulled wine
- Pretzels, local snacks, dessert
- Additional food and drink
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips and gratuities for your guide
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
In front of NAMA department store, Cankarjeva Street 1Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Comfortable walking shoes and warm clothes are recommended for this tour.
- In case a site is closed, the next best alternative will be used, offering the same level of service.
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6. You can do so in the special request box on the checkout page.
- Please note that alcohol is served on this tour, however children will be offered a non-alcoholic beverage.