Slovenia's coast charms with its inviting towns, rich history and clear sea. Discover the beauties of the medieval town of Piran, Izola and the sunny Portorož, and finish our journey in Lipica – home of the famous white Lipizzanz horses.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Radisson Blu Plaza (08:15), Hotel Birokrat (08:15), Hotel. Aust. Trend (08:15), Hotel Intercontinental (08:30), Hotel Central (08:30), Hotel GH Union (08:30), Hotel City (08:30), Hotel Park (08:45), Hostel Celica (08:45), Krekov trg (08:45), Levstikov square (08:45), French revolution square (08:45), Hotel Cubo (08:45), Hotel Lev (08:45), M-Hotel (08:45),Hotel Mons (08:45) *A short delay of up to 15 minutes can occur due to traffic conditions and different pick up locations.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum number of participants is 2
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This tour involves a moderate amount of walking. Wear comfortable shoes