Discover medieval Lisbon on a walking tour through narrow streets and quaint squares. Enjoy the view from the terrace of the former market, Chão do Loureiro, and explore the district of Alfama.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, Italian, English, German
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Rossio Square in the center of Lisbon.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour involves a substantial amount of walking and climbing steps