Lisbon Oceanarium Entrance Ticket
- Discover more than 8,000 sea creatures from 500 different species at Lisbon Oceanarium
- Celebrate life of earth at exhibitions of living creatures
- See sharks, coral reefs, and the only 2 existing sea otters in Europe
Celebrate life on earth through stunning displays of more than 8,000 creatures from 500 species, and learn about the complexity of the world’s oceans. Divided into 4 separate bodies of water - representing the North Atlantic, Antarctic, Temperate Pacific, and Tropical Indian Ocean - large acrylic panels cleverly divide each from a central aquarium to create the impression that all living creatures roam in one single mass of salt water!
- Entrance to permanent and temporary exhibitions
- Guided tour
- Audio guides
- Food and beverages
Prepare for the activity
Esplanada Dom Carlos I, s/nº, Parque das Nações, 1990-005 Lisbon The following bus routes serve "Oriente," the nearest stop to the Oceanário: 5, 10, 19, 21, 28, 50, 68, 81, 82, 85. To get there by subway, follow the red "M" signs and take the red line to "Oriente," which is the last stop GPS: N 38º 45' 48,61'' W 9º 5' 37,62''Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Educational activities for schools, families, and organized groups are available (must be pre-booked)
• Ramps and elevators are available throughout the building, in accordance with European accessibility laws
• Lisbon Oceanarium has implemented the mandatory use of masks, which are offered free of charge for all visitors. There is also more frequent cleaning and disinfection of the spaces
• Due to COVID-19, opening hours have been temporarily shortened. Now open every day from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM, with last entrance at 5:00 PM.