Discover Italy 'close-up' on a small group shore excursion of Pisa and Florence from the port of Livorno with your own private English-speaking driver/ guide and luxury Mercedes vehicle taking you into the heart of these two beautiful Tuscan cities.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Pickup is from the port of Livorno. Depending on where your ship docks, your driver will either be on the dock as close to your ship as possible. If there are two gangplank exits, he will be waiting in the center of both or he will meet you after the new passenger terminal that you will have to walk through. He will be holding a sign with your name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- If you would like to visit either the Accademia or Uffizi museums in Florence, pre-booking is highly recommended and your skip-the-line tickets, which need to be booked well in advance, can be reserved for you. If you wish to climb the Leaning Tower of Pisa, again pre-booking will be recommended and you will be guided through the online booking process
- With your own private driver, entirely at your disposal throughout the day, your tour will be flexible and if there is anything in particular that you wish to see or do, please make this known and the best will be done to incorporate this into your day