Visiting Livorno by bike is the best way to discover and enjoy the city. With a simple tour, suitable for all ages, spend two hours seeing the most characteristic points and views of the town.
Livorno is an entirely flat town and therefore very easy to get around by bicycle. Hop on your bike and reach Piazza della Repubblica, one of the largest piazzas in Italy. Reach the historic covered market, where you will make a brief stop to enjoy the culinary folklore of Livorno. From here, stroll downtown and get lost in Livorno’s charm, to see the Duomo, Piazza Cavour, the Goldoni Theater and Piazza Magenta with its great Church of Santa Maria del Soccorso.
From the city center, you will ride on towards the beautiful promenade of Livorno, with stops at Terrazza Mascagni and other characteristic spots.
In addition, the Livorno Card offers an opportunity to get to know and enjoy Livorno while taking advantage of many special offers and discounts including:
- Mediterranean Natural History Museum: free entrance
- G. Fattori Municipal Museum: free entrance
- Local CTT bus service: free service
- The Mascagni itineraries at the Goldoni Theater: free service
- Casa Natale Modigliani: Reduction of eur 1 on entrance fee
- Boat trip: Adults EUR 1.50 to the whole ticket; Children (5-12 years) EUR 1 to the whole ticket
- Aquarium in Leghorn: Adults EUR 2 to the whole ticket; Children 6 to 12 years EUR 1 to the whole ticket
- "La Vecchia Venezia" Restaurant: 10% discount