Dedicated to Maria delle Grazie, Patron Saint of Tuscany. Visit the Sanctuary of Montenero by minibus on a full-day trip from Livorno.
What to Expect
Visit the scenic hill village of Montenero, already famous among tourists back in the Eighteenth century due to the enchanting scenery, owes its name to its outline, which from far away appears dark and gloomy.
Montenero is located about 10 kilometers away from the city of Livorno, and it is home to one of the most important Sanctuaries in Italy, dedicated to Maria delle Grazie, Patron Saint of Tuscany.
Built to celebrate a miracle performed by the Virgin Mary at the bottom of the hill, the Sanctuary of Montenero has become a special pilgrimage place over the centuries, which reflects the deep sense of faith and religious worship that is so strong among the sea populations such as the inhabitants of Livorno.
- Round trip transportation in a private, air-conditioned vehicle
- Expert escorts
- Entrance to the Sanctuary of Montenero
- Lunch in a Montenero restaurant with an appetizer, entree, glass of wine and water
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
• The tour is guaranteed with a minimum of 2 participants.