Experience the world’s largest waterfall with a helicopter trip over Victoria Falls. See breathtaking views the falls, the Batoka Gorge, and the Zambezi River.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 22 minutes - 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Optional audio guide
- Pickup included
- Your accommodation in Livingstone.
- Wheelchair accessible
- See breathtaking views of the mighty Victoria Falls
- Circle over the falls and the nearby islands
- Enjoy the incredible landscape around the Zambezi River
- Helicopter ride over Victoria Falls
- Transfer to and from your accommodation in Livingstone
- Aviation fee ($6 per person)
- Personal items
- DVD of the flight
- Food and drinks
- People over 220 lbs (100 kg)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Please note, flights can only take place in fair weather. Flights cannot operate during thunderstorms and heavy rain.
- Visitors not partaking in the flight are welcome to browse the curio shop, or purchase refreshments while waiting for the flight to return.