Travel from your hotel in Victoria Falls on a bus and visit Livingstone Island by boat. Take in stunning views, swim in its famous pool, and explore Livingston Island before a tasty bush breakfast.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up from your hotel one hour before your activity time depending with location and additional $20 will be charged per person for return transfers. Clients to confirm transfer service if they require it.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- It is recommended to wear hat, sunscreen, sunglasses and swimsuit
- If you have any specific dietary requirements, please advise at the time of your booking
- Suitable footwear should be worn as the rocks can be sharp and slippery e.g. - waterproof boat shoes, slip on with good grip
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- The minimum age is 12 years old
- Please note: if Devil's Pools is not available due to high water, Angels Pools will be visited instead
- Transport fees are not included for travelers staying within Livingstone town and Victoria Falls town, Please make sure to communicate your accommodation details at the moment of the booking transport to be paid cash to the driver on pick up.