Dive into Livingstone's innovative cultural scene. Visit the National Art Gallery, and admire the artisanal products of WAYAWAYA, as well as the upcycling of Pure Skills. Meet the artists, learn their customs, and get carried away by the charms of Africa.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Pickup included
- Your hotel within Livingstone. Additional charges apply for accommodation outside of Livingstone.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is wheelchair accessible