Go behind the scenes inside the iconic Anfield Stadium with entry to the club’s interactive museum, The Liverpool FC Story, and all 6 European cups.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Thai, Chinese, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Arabic, Japanese, Norwegian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Start your tour at Stadium Tours Reception at the Main Stand in Anfield Stadium.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Dressing rooms cannot be visited the day before a home match
- No access to the pitch
- All bags subject to security checks
- Parking available in Stanley Park Car Park
- LFC Retail Store is open 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday to Saturday and 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM on Sunday
- Liverpool Football Club reserves the right to amend the tour type at their discretion due to operational requirements with no notice provided