Liverpool: The Beatles Story Ticket
From $20 per personBook now
- Learn the story of the Beatles and how they achieved worldwide fame
- Go behind the scenes at the famous Abbey Road Studios
- Take an underwater trip on the Yellow Submarine
- Hang out at the Casbah Coffee Club
- See a stunning replica of the Cavern Club
- Experience an exciting special exhibit "The British Invasion: How 1960's beat groups conquered America"
Replicas of the Casbah, Mathew Street and The Cavern authentically capture the early 60s, allowing you to experience firsthand the very places that helped make The Beatles the biggest band in the world.
Hear the story unfold through our ‘Living History’ audio guides available in 10 different languages (English, Brazilian-Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Polish, Russian and Spanish). Let all this take you down to the Beatles Story.
Then, a 10 minute walk away at the Pier Head site, see an exciting special exhibit entitled ‘The British Invasion: How 1960's beat groups conquered America’. Co-curated by The GRAMMY’s Museum in LA, this experience examines the wave of British artists that took over the Billboard Top 100 in the 1960s and 1970s.
This incredible exhibition shows memorabilia never before seen outside of the USA, as well as photographs of bands such as The Rolling Stones never before shown worldwide.
Key pieces of memorabilia include The Supremes Dresses; James Brown’s Jumpsuit; BB King’s “Lucille” Gibson; The Beach Boys Handwritten “God Only Knows” Lyrics and Keith Moon’s drumkit.
Enjoy a number of interactive experiences including a map of Great Britain allowing you to explore musical roots across the country, a video history booth to record your own memories and an exclusive Ringo Starr interactive drum lesson.
- Entrance to both sites of The Beatles Story: Albert Dock and Pier Head
- Living History audio guide, narrated by John Lennon’s sister, Julia Baird
- Fab4D Cinema Experience
- Pattie Boyd: George, Eric & Me
- The British Invasion Special Exhibition
The Beatles Story is located on the Liverpool Waterfront on the Albert Dock which is a short walk from Liverpool city centre, through the impressive Liverpool One shopping centre and picturesque Chavasse Park. We are located opposite the Big Wheel across from the Echo Arena and are easily accessible on foot, by public transport, and by car.
• The full Beatles Story experience can take anything from 1-3 hours. However, the average visitor takes approximately 90 minutes. Please allow some time at the end of your visit to relax in our Fab4 Cafe, and to explore the Fab4 Store (both sites contain a Fab4 Cafe and Fab4 Store)
• Please note that the exhibition is especially busy on key dates throughout the year. There may be limited capacity for your group, so you are strongly advised to book at least 2 months in advance
Albert Dock Winter Opening Hours
(1 November — 31 March) 10:00 to 18:00
(last admission 17:00)
Albert Dock Summer Opening Hours
(1 April — 31 October) 09:00 to 19:30
(last admission 18:00)
(Fab4 Cafe shuts at 18:00)
Pier Head Opening Hours
(All year round) 10:00 to 18:00
(last admission 17:00)
Product ID: 46440