Discover Liverpool’s most famous ghosts, hear its most grisly stories, and be taken on a journey that ends at the awe-inspiring Gothic Anglican Cathedral on this unique 1.5-hour historical ghost tour through the city's colorful cultural quarter.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Listen to the most famous ghost story in Liverpool
- Visit two of Liverpool's awe-inspiring Cathedrals
- Walk down the most haunted street in Northwest England
- Start your journey outside Liverpool's most famous Ale House
- End your Journey in St James' Gardens where 58,000 souls are buried
- 1.5-hour theatrical guided tour (+ coffins and personalized headstones)
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Outside the Philharmonic Pub, on Hope Street. Please ensure you arrive 5 minutes prior to your tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please dress appropriately for the weather.
- Please do not wear high heels.
- There are no toilet breaks so please go before you set off.