The award-winning the Beatles Story is the world's largest permanent exhibition purely devoted to the lives and times of The Beatles. Located in the Fab Four’s hometown of Liverpool on the stunning UNESCO World heritage site at the Albert Dock.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Polish, Chinese, Korean, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The Beatles Story is located on the waterfront, a short walk from Liverpool city center.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The Beatles Story is open every day, except Christmas Day and Boxing Day
- The full Beatles Story experience can take anything from 1-3 hours. However, the average visitor takes approximately 90 minutes. Please allow some time at the end of your visit to relax in our Fab4 Cafe, and to explore the Fab4 Store