Glide over the Mersey river on a sightseeing cruise. Uncover Liverpool's musical and maritime past with live commentary and see sights like the Royal Albert Dock and the 3 Graces.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Start your river cruise at the Mersey Ferries, show your ticket when you board the cruise.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Dress for the outdoors as it can get windy (there is also seating inside)
- The ferry’s main deck is fully accessible for passengers with disabilities
- Food and drinks are not included in the cost of the tour but a café bar serving local products is available on board
- There are restrooms on board
- You can travel at any time on the day that you book the cruise
- The River Cruise runs every hour on the hour from Liverpool Pier Head weekdays 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM and 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM weekends
- Please arrive at least 25-minutes prior to sailing to redeem your voucher as the cruise starts prompt on the hour