Try some of the best food and drink Liverpool has to offer on this tour personalized to you by a local foodie.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your guide will meet you at any location in Liverpool. The local partner will reach out to you beforehand to confirm your requested location. If you are staying in the centre of Liverpool, the host will meet you at your hotel (please specify the name and address of the hotel).
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Discover Liverpool's best spots with a local foodie
- Try some of the best food the city has to offer from an array of pubs, bars and street food markets
- Sample beer from Liverpool's only Brewpub, while it’s being made beneath the docks
- 3-hours private, personalized food tour with a local host
- 2 soft or alcoholic drinks
- 3-4 samples of different dishes
- Hotel meet-up (available on request for central locations)
- Any extra food or drink
- Entry tickets to any attractions
- Transport costs
- Tips (optional)
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The Baltic Market is open Thursdays from 5 pm, and all day Friday to Sunday. To visit the market, book your tour within these times.
- This experience will take place rain or shine.
- The local partner's team will communicate with you prior to the experience to confirm the logistics of your booking.
- This experience can be personalized to meet your requests and preferences.