Explore the city's must-see sights with The Liverpool Pass. Enjoy a River Explorer Cruise, a Sightseeing Bus tour and access to attractions like The Beatles Story and the Liverpool FC Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Start by scanning your pass at any of the participating attractions.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- Please check the opening hours of individual attractions in advance
- Attractions reserve the right to change their opening times based on health and safety, game-day closures, and unforeseeable circumstances
- The City Explorer Hop-On-Hop-Off bus (the yellow one!) departs every 15mins and does not stop at all attractions included in the pass. Visit the stops at Albert Dock (Gower Street) or Pier Head (Canada Boulevard) to start your journey.
- The River Explorer Cruise sets off every hour on the hour
- The Liverpool FC Museum & Boom Room Exhibition: On matchdays, the museum will close 30 minutes before the kick-off time and the last admission to the museum is 1 hour before kick-off, and will not open after the game
- Your Pass is ready to use immediately after purchase, but only gets activated the moment that you first use it at an attraction or service
- There is no specific starting point to your day, you are free to visit the attractions in any order within your chosen duration.