Find out more about Yorkshire's history, culture, and cuisine on a full-day guided adventure. Get off the beaten track and navigate down windy roads full-size buses can't access.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Wait directly outside the main entrance to The World Museum for the clearly marked BUSYBUS. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- The entrance fee to the Hardraw waterfall is not included in the price of the tour (£2.50)
- The tour includes a free map and guide handout
- The tour includes a stop for lunch in the village of Hawes. The cost of lunch is not included in the price of the tour