Experience the best traditional Portuguese dishes and learn about their history on this small-group, 3-4 hour Lisbon food tour. Taste 14 different dishes at 4 tasting stops, and find out how Portuguese cuisine influenced other cultures with a local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese, German
- Private group
Select participants and date
In front of the entrance of the "Igreja de Santo Condestável" churchOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- -If you have any dietary restrictions, (Kosher, Halal, Vegetarian, etc), there will be a few dishes you will not be able to taste.
- -Please advise if you have any allergies.
- -Be sure to bring comfortable shoes, sunscreen, and a camera;
- -Don´t expect “sightseeing" of Lisbon. This is a tour designed for foodies to learn and taste a small part of the Portuguese gastronomy. Your guide will be able to give you all the information you need for your stay in Lisbon, places to go, to visit and to eat.