Test your intuition and try to solve puzzles at a unique games experience in Lisbon. Race against the clock as you solve challenges that test your powers of deduction. Escape the room in 60 minutes! Dress up as Sherlock Holmes for a photo session.
What to Expect
Beat the clock and escape the room at a unique games activity in Lisbon. Suitable for all ages (aged 7-70), the experience is ideal for amateur sleuths, as a company away day, or to add a new dimension to your vacation in the Portuguese capital.
An adventure like no other, the escape hunt is exciting, addictive and educational. Most of all, it’s terrific fun. You will become part of a detective team to solve mysteries set in Lisbon. Gather clues from the next generation of games sets. Your ultimate goal is to find your way out of the room before the time runs out.
You will be locked inside the room for 60 minutes. Challenge your powers of observation and deduction skills. Work together as a team to escape. What happens inside the room will surprise you at every turn…
Once the game is over, enjoy tea and biscuits in a cozy lounge area, and chat with the friendly game masters.
- Admission ticket
- Tea and biscuits after the game
Know Before You Go
• Please note that photography is not permitted inside the rooms
• There are locker areas to store your belongings
• The room will be exclusively yours for the duration of your game session, and groups are never combined
• This is not a physical game, but tests your skills of intuition. It is suitable for all ages, from 7 to 70 years old
• This activity is suitable for couples, families, tourists and companies that are looking for a unique experience in Lisbon
• There are 4 rooms; each room can hold 2 to 5 people. For larger groups, book 2 similar rooms to go head-to-head at the same time