Enjoy the natural beauty of the Lisbon area on a relaxed full-day tour. Visit 'the end of the world' at Europe's westernmost cliffs, dine on tasty local food near the National Palace in Sintra, and take a leisurely stroll by the bay in lovely Cascais.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, Spanish, French
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
In front of the Hard Rock Cafe, 2 Avenida Liberdade, 1250-144 Lisbon.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The default language of the tour is English, but you can choose an additional language from the available options. If you choose one of the optional languages, the tour will be conducted in English and your preferred language.
- Tours are conducted with 8-seat vehicles. Therefore, if you are travelling in a group larger than 8 people, your group will have to be split across 2 different vans.