Experience a journey through Lord Byron’s “Glorious Eden” and its mysterious and romantic sceneries Stop at the most western point of continental Europe and a spy center.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup optional
- Wait for pickup in front of your hotel.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at Praça da Figueira in front of the statue.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Food in the vehicle
- Alcohol and drugs
- Smoking in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Tours in English, Spanish and Portuguese are available year round
- More than one language may be spoken (maximum two)
- Infants and children must occupy a seat; infant seats are available at booking
- Child rate applies when accompanied by paying adult
- There are a maximum of 8 people per vehicle
- Please wear appropriate footwear, bring bottled water, sunscreen, a jacket in winter
- Moderate walking is included on this tour
- There must be a minimum of 2 people per tour. If a tour is cancelled because of low bookings, you will be offered an alternative or refund
- The tour will not be canceled for adverse weather, unless there are warnings by official organizations
- Tour partner is not responsible for traffic congestion resulting from cultural, sport, religious events, or demonstrations. They will offer alternatives to avoid these, such as changing pickup or drop-off locations. Unfortunately, this may happen without prior notice