From Lisbon: Sintra, Regaleira, Cape Roca, and Cascais Tour
Pickup includedPick-up at your hotel (or nearest location possible) only in certain areas of the city (center). It may be required to get to a standard pick-up point (i.e Mercado da Ribeira or Saldanha areas). Parque das Nações area is not available for pick-up. Please note that you may have to walk a short distance from your accommodation to be picked up.
- Discover the beautiful village of Sintra
- Drive along the stunning Estoril Coast
- Go to Europe's westernmost point
- Explore the interior of Regaleira and listen the explanations about Freemason order and other mystical secrets of this location
- See the incredible Pena Palace on top of the Sintra mountain (entrance not included)
Sintra (free time) optional
Quinta da Regaleira (visit)
Sintra (lunch) optional
Pena Palace (visit) optional
Cabo da Roca (view)
Cascais (free time)
See Pena National Palace (ticket not included) and discover an exotic and eclectic profusion of styles in accordance with the tastes of Romanticism. Pena is something out of a fairytale, located approximately 500 meters above sea level and a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, the most recognizable monument of Sintra's cultural landscape
From there reach Sintra, whose cultural landscape is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Before exploring its historic center, go to Quinta da Regaleira, one of the most romantic places you’ll ever see. The property has four hectares of land, a palace, lush gardens, lakes, grottoes, and enigmatic constructions — places that hide mysterious meanings evoked by orders such as Freemasonry and the Knights Templar.
You will also go to Cabo da Roca (Cape Roca), the most western point of mainland Europe, passing Guincho Beach. Drive along the Estoril Coast and wander around the village of Cascais.
The Portuguese Riviera has been a place of exile for many European royal and noble families for generations, and on this exquisite tour you will soon see why.
You will have the services of an expert guide who will explain the history of how Sintra came to be, while you wander around romantic and mysterious locations, such as the Quinta da Regaleira with its beautiful gardens, lakes and caves concealing esoteric meanings which dates from the Masonry and Knights Templar orders.
- Tour guide/driver
- Wi-Fi inside van
- Entrance and guided visit to Quinta da Regaleira
- Hotel pickup (only available from city center)
- Drop-off at Restauradores or Marquês de Pombal square
- Entrance and guided visit to Pena Palace
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Food in the vehicle
- Alcohol and drugs
• Remember that more than one language may be spoken (maximum two)
• Infants and children occupy a seat, infant seats are available if advised at booking
• Child rate applies when accompanied by paying adult
• Maximum of 8 persons per vehicle
• Please wear appropriate footwear, bring bottled water, sunscreen, a jacket in winter
• Moderate walking included on this tour
• Minimum of 2 people per tour. If a tour is cancelled because of low bookings you will be offered an alternative or refund
• Not wheelchair accessible
• Tour will not be canceled for adverse weather, unless there are warnings by official organizations
• Tour partner is not responsible for traffic congestion resulting from cultural, sport, religious events, or demonstrations. They will offer alternatives to avoid these such as changing pickup or drop-off locations. Unfortunately, this may happen without prior notice.