Only 30 kilometers from Lisbon lies a town Lord Byron called the "most beautiful in the world." Come experience Sintra's allure, which includes dramatic palaces, the fantastic Quinta da Regaleira and waves crashing on continental Europe's western tip.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pick-up will be at your hotel or accommodation in Lisbon. If your hotel is in the Aflama, Bairro Alto, or Baixa de Lisboa areas, or your hotel is difficult to access by car, then an alternative pick-up location will be arranged.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- This is a small-group shared tour in a van for up to 8 people. If you are a group of more than 8 people, please contact the tour supplier for special prices.
- This tour can be in more than 1 Language
- For pickups in areas like Alfama, Bairro Alto and Baixa de Lisboa, with limited car access you will be given a meeting point for pickup nearby
- For pickups in historical zones or more conditioned transit areas, a meeting point will be designated near your place of stay