Discover the magic of Sintra's colorful Pena Palace and the mystery of Quinta da Regaleira on this essential Lisbon day trip. Travel to the beachside Cascais as well as to Cabo da Roca, the westernmost point in Europe.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 - 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Portuguese, Samoan, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Free pickup at your hotel or apartment in central Lisbon
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
8 AM at Starbucks Rossio, R. 1º de Dezembro, 1200-147 Lisboa, PortugalOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- This is a small group tour with maximum of 8 participants
- In case of a red alert due to high fire risk, the Pena Palace visit is substituted with one to Monserrate Palace