Discover the street art of Lisbon and encounter urban art from large-scale installations to political and social murals on a walking tour. Learn about symbols and how they are used by artists.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the 'Interpress' building.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain