Sintra is a wonderful place, with a legendary mystic atmosphere. The lush nature and the climate of the mountain attract many people to the area. Sintra is the capital of the Romanticism period, and since 1995 it's been a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Portuguese, Italian
- Pickup included
- Central Lisbon or Cascais
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is dependent on weather conditions.