Sintra is a wonderful place, with a legendary mystic atmosphere. The lush nature and the climate of the mountain attract many people to the area. Sintra is the capital of the Romanticism period, and since 1995 it's been a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Portuguese, Italian
- Pickup included
- Fixed pick-up points aim to reduce the time spent in traffic within the city, but this does not prevent the traveler from proposing a more convenient pick-up point that meets the same objectives.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is dependent on weather conditions.