Discover more than 8,000 sea creatures from 4 ocean habitats at the Oceanário de Lisboa with a pre-booked entrance ticket. Immerse yourself in the North Atlantic, Antarctic, Temperate Pacific, and Tropical Indian Ocean.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The Oceanario is located in the Parque das Nacões waterfront of Lisbon, and easily can be reached from the city’s historic center by bus, underground, train, boat and also car. The Oceanario also is a popular stop for hop-on hop-off buses. Oceanário de Lisboa. The following bus routes serve "Oriente," the nearest stop to the Oceanário: 5, 10, 19, 21, 28, 50, 68, 81, 82, 85. To get there by subway, follow the red "M" signs and take the red line to "Oriente," which is the last stop. GPS: N 38º 45' 48,61'' W 9º 5' 37,62''Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Guided tours are available at extra cost in Portuguese, Spanish, English, French, and German (must be pre-booked)
- Educational activities for schools, families, and organized groups are available (must be pre-booked)
- Ramps and elevators are available throughout the building, in accordance with European accessibility laws
- Opening hours are daily from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM