Discover more than 8,000 sea creatures from 4 ocean habitats at the Oceanário de Lisboa with a pre-booked entrance ticket. Immerse yourself in the North Atlantic, Antarctic, Temperate Pacific, and Tropical Indian Ocean.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Oceanário de Lisboa. The following bus routes serve "Oriente," the nearest stop to the Oceanário: 5, 10, 19, 21, 28, 50, 68, 81, 82, 85. To get there by subway, follow the red "M" signs and take the red line to "Oriente," which is the last stop. GPS: N 38º 45' 48,61'' W 9º 5' 37,62''Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Guided tours are available at extra cost in Portuguese, Spanish, English, French, and German (must be pre-booked)
- Educational activities for schools, families, and organized groups are available (must be pre-booked)
- Ramps and elevators are available throughout the building, in accordance with European accessibility laws
- Lisbon Oceanarium has implemented the mandatory use of masks, which are offered free of charge for all visitors
- There is also more frequent cleaning and disinfection of the spaces
- Opening hours are daily from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM