Discover the wonders of Lisbon, the oldest city in Western Europe, predating other European capitals such as London, Paris, and Rome by centuries. Enjoy a half-day tour with a guide who will show you the major monuments and neighborhoods of the city.
What to Expect
After a pick-up at your Lisbon accommodation, this private half-day tour takes you to the old part of the city, where you’ll visit the Church of Saint António, the Cathedral of Lisbon, and take in the panorama from the Portas do Sol and Graça viewpoints.
Continue from there to the main square, Terreiro do Paço, to Cais do Sodré, and then along the river, heading to the Discoveries area of Belém.
Visit the Monastery of Jerónimos, the Tower of Belém, and the Monument to the Discoveries, the Padrão dos Descobrimentos. You’ll also have the opportunity to taste the traditional custard pastry famous in Belém, known as the pastéis de Belém.
Your tour ends with a drive to the 18th-century century aqueduct of Águas Livres, Park Eduardo VII, Marques de Pombal Square, and Avenida da Liberdade, finishing off in the downtown area of Rossio.
The proposed itinerary is flexible and can be customized to your interests.
- Private tour
- Driver and vehicle
- Hotel/port pick-up and drop off
- Transportation by private air-conditioned minivan or car
- Bottled water
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
Know Before You Go
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Infant seats are available on request, if advised at time of booking
• A moderate amount of walking is involved. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
• Tours operate in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately