Sintra and Cascais Full Day Group Tour from Lisbon
Pickup includedPick-up from your hotel in Lisbon center
- See the fairytale palaces and gardens of Sintra Natural Park
- Marvel at the whimsical architecture of Pena Palace
- Go to Cabo da Roca, continental Europe's westernmost point
- Pass the surfing beaches of Cascais
- Explore the elegant resort town of Cascais
- Discover the "Devil's Mouth" cave
Pena Palace (guided tour)
Cabo da Roca (guided tour)
Boca do Inferno (photo stop)
Cascais (guided tour)
Following a pick-up from your hotel in Lisbon, transfer by air-conditioned, 8-seat vehicle to the extravagant Pena Palace, perched on a rock that overlooks the coastline of Lisbon. Marvel at is mix of Moorish and Manueline motifs, and enjoy panoramic views of the surrounding woods. Hear the romantic story of the palace, and feel like a member of the Portuguese Royal Family.
Head to Cabo da Roca, continental Europe’s westernmost point, and get a souvenir certificate inscribed with the words "Where the Land Ends and the Sea Begins" by Camões. Pass the stunning beaches of Cascais, including Praia do Guincho, the most scenic beach on the Lisbon coastline.
En route to Cascais, experience the mystery of the "Devil's Mouth” cave, created by the crashing of the waves on the rocky bluff. Stop in the elegant resort town of Cascais, a once quiet fishing village that was discovered by the European nobility for its idyllic setting, and became a favorite destination for the international jet set thereafter. Stroll along the harbor, before transferring back to Lisbon.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off at hotels in Lisbon center
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Personal and accident insurance
- Entrance fees to Pena Palace
Prepare for the activity
• A moderate amount of walking is involved
• May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
• Child seats are available on request, if requested at the time of booking
From US$ 103.90 US$ 77.93 per person