Discover Lisbon, one of the most cosmopolitan cities and one of the main cultural centers in Europe. Pass through its museums, architecture, monuments and typical gastronomy. Find historical sights and magical places with breathtaking views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup optional
- • Any hotel or apartment in the Lisbon city area • Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure time
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable shoes, a moderate amount of walking will be involved
- A typical Portuguese restaurant can be provided for lunch
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible