Immerse yourself in the history of the Knights Templar and follow their footsteps in Portugal. The Templars were a powerful Catholic religious-military order full of mysteries.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Please meet your guide in front of Foz Palace. Your guide will be holding a red flag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- Maximum group size is 8 people
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Please choose the meeting point option that suits you best