Lisbon: 4-Hour Street Art TourProduct ID: 61912
From $22 per personBook now
- Head off the tourist routes on this unique art tour of the Lisbon area
- Admire the colorful artwork of national and international street artists
- Learn about Lisbon’s urban and street art from a knowledgeable guide
As you’ll see on this 4-hour tour, the city’s streets are home to an impressive display of international works of art, with artists from far and wide gracing the back passages and river docks of suburban Lisbon with their unsung masterpieces.
In the past you’d see rather boring all-white buildings, but now there is color bursting in almost every corner of the city. The street paintings you’ll come across during the tour are mostly a result of the Crono Project, which is a scheme that encourages artists to transform neglected buildings into true urban galleries.
Your guide will take you on a drive through Lisbon and the surrounding area, on a tour that’s well off the beaten track.
- Transportation by shared van
- Artist presentations
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
The receptions of the Sunset Destination Hostel, Alfama Patio Hostel or Lisbon Destination Hostel. Meeting point must be confirmed with the supplier before the tour by message or email. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 61912