Depart from Lisbon and spend a day in Sintra-Cascais Nature Park. Visit Quinta da Regaleira, its emblematic well, and the historic Pena Palace. Relax in the picturesque fishing village of Cascais.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Meet at Rossio Square (Dom Pedro IV Square) next to the fountain in front of the National Theater. To avoid delays, please make sure to arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start of the tour. The guide cannot wait for latecomers due to the strict schedule of the itinerary. Look for the activity provider's guides, with the Buendía Tours logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Child safety seat
Know before you go
- Tour guide speaking only in your languaje (not bilingüal).
- This tour includes a moderate amount of walking.
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
- Due to the high risk of fire, Pena Palace may be closed on some days; in this case, you will enjoy an alternative plan
- On some days, due to the entry slots at Pena Palace, the order of the itinerary could be modified
- The bus providers do not provide baby seats for the bus; you must bring your own if you need one