Tour Lisbon with a 24, 48, or 72-hour bus ticket with an audio guide. Explore the city on various bus routes, hopping on or off wherever you like and discover old quarters with a digital walking tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Basque, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Catalan
Select participants and date
Redeem your voucher at the bus terminal at Marquês de Pombal.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- The Belem Line has an approx frequency of 25-30 min.
- The Castle Line has an approx frequency of 20-25 min.
- The Oriente line has an approx frequency of 1 hour.
- The Cascais Line from Lisboa departs at 9:30 AM and 3:30 PM
- The Cascais Line from Cascais departs from Hotel Baía at 12:00 AM and 4:30 PM
- The bus tour does not operate on Dec 25 and Jan 1
- The Castle Line only operates single-decker buses
- The activity provider reserves the right to cancel or change (without prior notice) any service due to the impracticability of performing the service, for reasons beyond their control. Should a visit be canceled for reasons beyond their control, you will not be entitled to a refund
- Due to work in the city, the itinerary had to be adjusted and it is possible that some of the audios are not synchronized. Apologies for the inconvenience. The activity provider is working to resolve it.
- Current timetable: https://sway.office.com/gln60neijHrxJFvt