Lisbon Private 3-Hour City Walking Tour
From $56 per personBook now
- See a hidden palace right in the center of the city
- Behold one of the most breathtaking views of the city
- Taste traditional "pastel de nata" and Port wine
- Discover the history and funny stories of Lisbon
- Explore the most emblematic points and hidden places
- Learn more about the Portuguese spirit
Learn more about the history of Lisbon, its peculiarities, tastes and funny stories. Behold breathtaking views. Get to know the Portuguese soul and learn more about Fado, the typical Portuguese song. And that's not all - you till also taste the famous pastel de nata and Porto wine!
You will surely enjoy your private tour by yourself or with your family/friends led by a good local guide. Best of all, the tour comes at an unbeatable price!
- Private tour with local guide
- Pastel de nata
- Entrance fees to monuments (if any)
The meeting point for this private tour is Praça dos Restauradores, one of the main squares in Lisbon, very central and easy to get to. Your guide will be right next to the big obelisk that is in the center of the square. Some reference points: * You will have the Eden Theatre and a pink palace with the tourism information office on one side of the road and Hard Rock Cafe Lisbon on the other (a bit ahead), Hotel Avenida Palace in front * If you are coming by metro, the station is Restauradores (blue line)
Product ID: 23200