Lisbon 2-Hour River Cruise
- Enjoy a tour where you can see monuments and some of the city's main attractions from a unique perspective
- See Lisbon as never before going by Padrão dos Descobrimentos, Torre de Belém, Ponte 25 de Abril, Terreiro do Paço and Cristo Rei and more
- Experience breathtaking views only possible from the water with the wind in your hair!
You'll then head to the south bank and watch industries of old, forts and prisons used during the old regime, be dazzled by the Ponte 25 de Abril, once Oliveira Salazar Bridge and see the Cristo Rei. Back to the north bank you will see the Historical Lisbon, with the Terreiro do Paço, the Cais do Sodré and the recently renewed waterfront. Arriving at the dock you’ll see the Museum of Electricity and the newest emblematic structure, the Museum of Art, Arquitecture and Technology.
During the tour you will be srved a welcome drink!
- Welcome drink
- 2-hour river cruise
- People with back problems
Prepare for the activity
Meet your skipper at Doca do Bom Sucesso - Gate 3 (next to Hotel Altis Belem), Lisbon Make your way to Belém by train, uber or táxi (5 min from city center) and near the Tower of Belem, next to Hotel Altis, you will find a dock that has a BP petrol Station. Get to gate 3 of the dock (the one closest to the Hotel) and there will be someone to meet you.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• There is maximum tolerance of 15 min for late comers. After that the boat will set sail
• You may not bring food and drinks aboard
• Although large groups are accepted, the boats take up to 12 persons max. Groups of 13 or more will be divide into 2 or more boats. The boats will be sailing together