Discover Lisbon at your own pace on 3 different hop-on hop-off tours! With your unlimited 48-hour ticket you’ll get to see Lisbon’s sights, learn about its fascinating history, take in the charming atmosphere, and visit new modern areas.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian
Select participants and date
Belém Lisbon and Modern Lisbon Bus Tour starts at Praça da Figueira. Hills Tour starts at Praça do Comércio square.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Drinks in the vehicle
- Food in the vehicle
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Belém Lisbon Bus Tour daily departures are from Figueira Square: 9:30AM to 5:00PM (every 25 minutes)
- Modern Lisbon Bus Tour daily departures are from Figueira Square: 9:30AM to 5:00PM (every 45 minutes)
- Hills tramcar Tour daily departures are from Praça do Comércio: 9:30 AM-5:00 PM (every 25 minutes)
- To see an up-to-date bus timetable, please check the following link: https://www.yellowbustours.com/en/lisbon/live-schedules”. The bus lines are distinguished by specific signs displayed in the front window of the bus. Belém Lisbon has a blue sign, Modern Lisbon has a pink sign. All buses are colored yellow