Discover Lisbon at your own pace on 3 different hop-on hop-off tours! With your unlimited 48-hour ticket you’ll get to see Lisbon’s sights, learn about its fascinating history, take in the charming atmosphere, and visit new modern areas.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian
Select participants and date
Belém Lisbon and Modern Lisbon Bus Tour starts at Praça da Figueira. Hills Tour starts at Martim Moniz square. Attention: Hills Tramcar terminal is alongside with the public tram 28 queue. Hills tour terminal is marked by two yellow flags. Please make sure you wait for the red tram at this stopOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Drinks in the vehicle
- Food in the vehicle
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Belém Lisbon Bus Tour daily departures are from Figueira Square: 9:30AM to 4:50PM (every 25 minutes), from 4:50PM to 7:00PM ( every 45 minutes)
- Modern Lisbon Bus Tour daily departures are from Figueira Square: 9:30AM to 6:30PM (every 45 minutes)
- Hills tramcar Tour daily departures are from Martim Moniz Square: 10:00 AM-6:15 PM (every 30 minutes)
- To see an up-to-date bus timetable, please check the following link: https://www.yellowbustours.com/en/lisbon/live-schedules”. The bus lines are distinguished by specific signs displayed in the front window of the bus. Belém Lisbon has a blue sign, Modern Lisbon has a pink sign. All buses are colored yellow