Discover Sintra National Park, a beautiful World Heritage site in Portugal on a full-day guided tour from Lisbon. Visit Pena Palace and enjoy Moorish Castle views before finishing in Cascais.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
Select participants and date
We will pick you up at 7:45 AM from the Hard Rock Café.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Face mask or protective covering
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The activity supplier will send information that will be very important for you to have an excellent day
- Your pickup will be at 7:45 AM at the Hard Rock Café at Avenida da Liberdade 2
- Visits are not mandatory but just a recommendation
- This tour requires some walking
- Routes may be modified in the event of bad weather, political events, or strikes