Discover Sintra’s beauty and history, its romantic Pena Palace, and the stunning coastlines of Cabo da Roca and Cascais on a full-day trip from Lisbon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- French, Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup optional
- • A pickup service is available to customers who book the private tour option. These customers can be picked up from hotels that are located within central Lisbon • Customers should be ready in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before their scheduled pickup time
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
• Meet at the top of Miradouro Parque Eduardo VII (Eduardo VII Park Viewpoint). Alameda Cardeal Cerejeira, 1070-051 Lisboa. • Check-in is at 8:10 AM and departure is at 8:20 AM. • To ensure everyone has a good day out, the tour will depart at 08:20 AM. • Please look for the guide with the red flag. • Please note all times are approximate, excluding the departure time. • The local partner reserves the right to adjust the order of visit to the monuments and attractions. • The tours may be bilingual.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
- Food in the vehicle
- Explosive substances
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Please note all times are approximate, excluding the departure time
- The monuments and attractions may be visited in a different order
- The tours may be bilingual
- If your child is used to traveling, please book 1 seat per child
- A moderate amount of walking is involved in this tour
- The transfer in the Pena Palace is optional and has a cost of 3€ per person
- On some days, due to the high risk of fire, Pena Palace may be closed. In this case, you will visit the unique National Palace of Queluz
- In the event of a strike by the company that manages Pena Palace, you will visit Quinta da Regaleira instead. All the rest of the route will remain the same
- Shared group and private options do not always offer the same languages. Please check all languages of interest to find your preferred option type
- For pickup service on private tours, if the address is not accessible by van, you will be given an alternative location nearby to be picked up from.