Discover Sintra’s beauty and history, its romantic Pena Palace, and the stunning coastlines of Cabo da Roca and Cascais on a full-day trip from Lisbon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Pickup optional
- • A pickup service is available to customers who book the private tour option. These customers can be picked up from hotels that are located within central Lisbon • Customers should be ready in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before their scheduled pickup time
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet in front of Palácio da Foz (the tourism office). Please look for the guide with the red flag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- On some days, due to the high risk of fire, Pena Palace may be closed. In this case, you will visit the National Palace Queluz.
- Shared group and private options do not always offer the same languages. Please check all languages of interest to find your preferred option type
- A moderate amount of walking is involved on this tour
- Tours will be bilingual in two out of these three languages: Spanish, English, and French, unless a certain language group size is reached
- For pickup service on private tours, if the address is not accessible by van, you will be given an alternative location nearby to be picked up from