Discover Sintra’s beauty and history, its romantic Pena Palace, and the stunning coastlines of Cabo da Roca and Cascais on a full-day trip from Lisbon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup optional
- • A pickup service is available to customers who book the private tour option. These customers can be picked up from hotels that are located within central Lisbon • Customers should be ready in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before their scheduled pickup time
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet n front of Palácio da Foz (the tourism office). Please look out for the guide with Red Flag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- On some days, due to the high risk of fire, Pena Palace may be closed. In this case, you will visit the National Palace Queluz.
- Shared group and private options do not always offer the same languages. Please check all languages of interest to find your preferred option type
- A moderate amount of walking is involved on this tour
- Tours will be bilingual in two out of these three languages: Spanish, English, and French, unless a certain language group size is reached
- For pickup service on private tours, if the address is not accessible by van, you will be given an alternative location nearby to be picked up from