Enjoy an exclusive cooking class where you learn how to prepare the traditional Portuguese pastry Pastel de Nata. Learn the family recipe of a 5th generation baker and create your own custard tarts.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Please meet at the Pastelaria Batalha Malveira (R. José Franco Canas 1, 2655-239 Malveira). Kindly let the staff know that you are attending the Pastel de Nata workshop. You can take the bus with the company Mafrense. The ride shouldn’t take longer than 30 to 45 minutes. It departs from Campo Grande (green line on the metro - the buses are outside, behind the metro station). Hop on the bus towards Ericeira, which stops at Malveira. From the bus stop, the bakery is less than a 1 minute walk.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This class is open to all levels, even if you have never cooked before
- Children are welcome with adult supervision